Product DescriptionChia seeds are taking the natural food industry by storm. Their popularity has expanded their use beyond pure seed form to use in a variety of food products including health bars, chips, drinks, seed mixes and pet products.
The popularity of Chia is due to their exceptional nutritional profile:
- Higher than flax seeds in OMEGA-3 & 6 essential fatty acids
- Provides 18 amino acids including Lysine and Arginine
- Also helps with skin and scalp care because it is a source of Proline, the major constituent of COLLAGEN.
- Great source of Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Phosphorus, plus the trace elements Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Iron, Boron and Strontium.
Aztec Gold is a premium source of Chia - we supply straight from the farm manufacturer and offer these benefits versus other brands:
- Proprietary cleaning process
- we reject 70% of all seeds delivered to factory
- 99.99% pure
- Only the cleanest handling and shipping container procedures
- Fully Certified – each lot is lab certified so you get repeatable, high quality Chia seeds
- ISO 9001:2008
- Certified Kosher
- One of the only Chia manufacturers with BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Certification
- Each individual shipment is tested by an accredited US laboratory before it is released from our facility.
- Product of the original and premier Chia growing region – Jalisco, Mexico
- High altitude, rich climate and red soil – the best combination for high quality Chia
- Direct from farm source– packaged where it is grown
- North American local – not sent via sea so no salt water contamination
- Optimum grain size – minimal seed discoloration