- Great for post-partum pain & hemorrhoids.
SUPERIOR CUSHIONING: The ring shape distributes body weight evenly without putting pressure on the perineum to help relieve pelvic, perineal, and **** pain. This allows for effective pain relief and healing of the affected area.
COMFORT & DURABILITY: Soft & durable material conforms to your body for superior cushioning while resisting punctures and leaks. Holds weight up to 330 lbs.
CLEAN & HYGIENIC: The synthetic flannel cover is hypoallergenic and machine washable providing you with a safe and clean cushion. As an added bonus, our cushion is made latex free. Rest assured your backside will be better off than it is now.
ODOR FREE: No toxic rubber smell like our competitors products. We hear customer complaints about the toxic smell of other inflatable cushions. We give your nose a break with our odorless material.
EASY INFLATION: Fast and easy inflation by mouth or with the included air pump. Other cushions are difficult to inflate and can leave you feeling short of breath. With our included air pump, you will always be able to inflate your cushion quickly and easily.
The Original Donut Cushion helps redistribute your body weight over the ischial tuberosities (aka "sit bones") to prevent pressure on the perineum or "pelvic floor".
The level of inflation can be varied to meet your individual needs--soft, medium, or firm.
Compared to rubber ring cushions, The Original Donut Cushion is made from a super durable nylon PVC with a flannel flocking, which is more resistant to temperature, sunlight, drying and cracking.
- Soft & durable nylon material conforms to your body for superior cushioning while resisting punctures and leaks.
- Latex Free
- Maximum Weight: 330lbs.
- No toxic rubber smell like our competitors products.
- Small portable design fits in your pocket.
- Won't crack like rubber ring cushions.
- High flow, easy inflate valve can be used by mouth or with a pump.
- Won't leave impression marks on your skin.
- Won't stick to your skin like rubber rings.
USED TO RELIEVE PAIN FROM:
- Prolonged Sitting
- Bed Sores
- Pressure Sores
- Decubitus Ulcers
- Fractured Coccyx
- Tailbone Pain
- Perineal Pain
- Pilonidal Cyst
- Pelvic Floor Pain
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome (CPPS)
- Hemorrhoid surgery
- Child Birth
- **** Fissures
- **** Tearing
- **** Surgery
- ****** Surgery
- Perineal Surgery
- Prostate Biopsy
- Vaginal Surgery