great for emergencies
Keep track of your healthy life with the Volmate fingertip pulse oximeter. Includes new technology and a re-designed exterior to make our pulse oximeter more accurate and easier to use. It will help keep you health in your home or outdoors, and it's perfectly-designed for all customers.
It is designed to provide an affordable yet accurate way for spot-checking blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rates. It helps athletes, and pilots to obtain accurate oxygen saturation readings very quickly. Its small size makes it easy to carry around in its soft carrying case. Simple operation allows it to turn on and off with the touch of a button. This Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor is a battery operated electronics device that measures your SPo2 and heart rate PM and displays it right on the built-in LED display screen. This is not a medical device
This Pulse Oximeter is the perfect choice for on-the-go SpO2 and Pulse Rate measuring and monitoring. With digital blood oxygen and pulse sensor meter. The universal finger clip allows the oximeter to fit a range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult. It turns off automatically when a finger is removed from it for more than 5 seconds. It is approved by the FDA and can be used by a variety of sports enthusiasts, including mountain climbers, hikers, skiers, bikers.
- SPO2 - Digital- Range: 0%-100%
- Resolution: +-1%
- Accuracy: +-2% (70-100%)
Pule Rate - Digital- Range: 30-240 BPM
- Resolution: +-1bpm
- Accuracy: +-2bpm
- Battery Type: 2 AAA Alkaline batteries (Included)
- Operation Time: up to 40 hours for normal operation
- Dimensions: 57 x 31 x 34mm
- Weight: 1.8oz (50g)
- Display Type: Bright Red LED
- Parameter: spo2, PR, 6-step bargraph
- Low Power Consumption: 600 spot-checks on two AAA batteries
- One button and ease to operate
- Auto turn off within 8 seconds when there no signal.
- The pulse oximeter is small in size, light in weight and ease to carry
- Interference Resistance Capacity Against Ambient Light
- Deviation is smaller than +-1% between value of Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor - condition and present lighting sources and of that measured in dark room.
- Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion
- Oxyhemoglobin and Pulse value can be shown accurately when pulse-filling rate is 0.5%
- Low battery indicator
To use this health gadget just insert your finger then press the power button on the Finger Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor will display your heart beat p/m, the percentage of oxygen in your blood and also displays an indicator bar that increases and decreases by syncing with the rhythm of your heart beat
1.Open the battery cover, and put the two AAA batteries into the battery compartment in correct polarities, then replace the cover;
2.Gently press the bottom and open the probe, then insert one finger into the probe;
3.Press the button to turn the equipment on, and the measure interface appears after the equipment self-test;
4.The measurement result can be read directly from the display screen within 10 seconds;
5.The equipment will stop measurement and be turned off automatically within 8 seconds after finger leave the probe.
Pulse Rate Range:30-240
Pulse Rate Accuracy:+-2bpm
Pulse Rate Resolution:+-1bpm
Features:Alarm, Heart Rate Monitor, Low battery indicator, SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES, Smart Self Adjusting Spring System, New technology and new re-design exterior, Automatic power off function, LED Display, Spo2 parameter measurement, Pulse rate parameter measurement
Operation time: Up to 40 hours for normal operation
Battery Type: 2 AAA Alkaline batteries (Included)
SPO2 Range: 0%-100%
Accuracy: +-2% (70-100%)
Safety Certificate:CE, ROHS, FCC, FDA Approved
SPO2 Resolution: +-1%