Friday, February 6, 2015

Clarigenics Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review













 I heavily enjoyed this product. Goes on thick but easy to smooth around on face. It left my face very smooth , and even now it has been 6 hours later and it feels as if i just put it on. GREAT STUFF. i cannot stress enough how it hydrated my face and took away those nasty lines around my mouth and eyes. Since I had received many brands of this same type of serum, i didnt expect much. Let me tell you, this brand exceeded my expectation. Thank you to Clarigenics for letting me try out this product. A+++

#skincare

 I received Product completely FREE from tomoson.com. All opinions are my own . I was sent this for reviewing purposes.

This product was sent to me for free for testing purposes. These opinions are my own.

Product URL
Clarigenics Hyaluronic Acid Serum http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3daps&field-keywords=hyaluronic%20acid%20serum%2c%20b00hmtu9q2

Business URL:
http://www.clarigenics.com

facebook pages TO LIKE:



No comments:

Post a Comment