Sunday, February 1, 2015

New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum Review


















 Its ok. I did receive this for free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. Thanks. Review: It did hydrate my face somewhat but nothing that I could say was excellent. I would give this a 5 stars but the smell was another factor. Feels cool and refreshing but the smells a bit of a turn off. I cannot described the smell, other than it got to me at times. Nothing major , but worth noting for those of you that cannot be around strong smells/or tiny smells. Now here is the good part, this product may not have taken away all of my imperfections but...it does pull the skin in the opposite direction to avoid signs of aging. I am only 27, cant wait to see what more it does.

I received Product completely FREE from tomoson.com. All opinions are my own . I was sent this for reviewing purposes.



#newradiancenaturals




@newradiancenat

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment